- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,524 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,896 tags were created.
- 955 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- August 10, 2017 @ 5:11 pm - Dan Baird: Quadriplegic Motocross Athlete (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 5, 2017 @ 5:04 pm - EVA Facial Mouse for mobile devices (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 3, 2017 @ 5:02 pm - Quadriplegic author: ‘I will be out of this chair one day’ (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 3, 2017 @ 1:43 pm - Exercise Improves Fitness and Strength for Adults with Spinal Cord Injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 2, 2017 @ 4:47 pm - Scientists May Have Discovered How Spinal Injuries Are Repaired On a Cellular Level (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 1, 2017 @ 3:56 pm - The house that love built: Kurt Drysdale Comes Home (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 1, 2017 @ 6:51 am - A phone call helped inspire Will to seize the high ground (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 30, 2017 @ 6:12 am - Reflections on the 50th Anniversary of Joni’s Diving Accident (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 28, 2017 @ 5:41 pm - App helps drivers in wheelchairs get help at the gas pump (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 26, 2017 @ 6:25 am - Q Therapeutics Approved to Start Trial of Cell Therapy Aiming to Restore Myelin (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats