- 4,025 articles posted.
- 11 pages created.
- 1,394 tags were created.
- 748 comments posted.
- 547 different nicknames represented in the comments.
- 639,186 spam blocked.
10 Recent Posts
- April 17, 2015 - Quadriplegic Chad Graham to drive off-road buggy 4800km from Kalgoorlie to Cobar to raise money for others
- April 16, 2015 - Former racer, now a quadriplegic, to drive modified Corvette on Long Beach Grand Prix course
- April 16, 2015 - Finding the ‘Wright Stuff’ to Press Onward
- April 15, 2015 - Mind-control exoskeleton gives unprecedented paralysis recovery
- April 14, 2015 - Nation’s most inclusive park to celebrate grand opening Saturday in Palo Alto
- April 9, 2015 - Man Breaks Neck Doing Plunge for Landon: One Year Later
- April 9, 2015 - Chris Ackerman’s First Ride In 12 Years With Robbie Maddison
- April 8, 2015 - Since Joe Groh’s bicycle accident, quadriplegic hasn’t meant helpless
- April 7, 2015 - Paralyzed veteran walks again thanks to robotic exoskeleton
- April 6, 2015 - Custom chair cushions might aid spinal cord injury patients
10 Most Commented Posts
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 25 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 19 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 17 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 9 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
- What is Cervical Myelopathy - 8 comments
- Paralyzed rats regain use of hind legs with flexible spinal cord implant. Humans to follow - 8 comments
- Lakeville man’s spinal cord bruised in water park accident - 5 comments