- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,404 posts were posted.
- 11 pages were created.
- 1,777 tags were created.
- 956 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- November 28, 2016 @ 8:40 am - Technology helps quadriplegic Miss. man hunt deer, drive, paint (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 25, 2016 @ 11:17 am - World-first resort and health spa for people with spinal cord injuries Sargood On Collaroy set to open (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 22, 2016 @ 8:32 am - Quadriplegic uses painting skills to inspire others (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 21, 2016 @ 12:22 pm - Experimental scaffold hasn’t reversed her paralysis, but she’s embraced life ‘with wheels as legs’ (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 19, 2016 @ 8:16 am - Quadriplegic woman embraces future as mother after IVF treatment (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 16, 2016 @ 9:00 am - Grant Awarded to Spot Urinary Tract Infections among Spinal Cord Injury Patients (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 15, 2016 @ 12:14 pm - InfiniteInclusion Flashmob by Infinite Flow – A Wheelchair Dance Company (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 15, 2016 @ 4:58 am - Spinal cord rehabilitation and repair: an interview with Quentin Barraud (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 14, 2016 @ 4:46 am - Woman doesn’t let spinal cord injury keep her off the racetrack (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- November 14, 2016 @ 3:43 am - No barrier is unbreakable! By Tamara Mena (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats