- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,454 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,832 tags were created.
- 956 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- March 21, 2017 @ 7:40 am - Engineer aims to grow spinal tissue in lab (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 20, 2017 @ 7:20 am - Working or volunteering after a Spinal Cord Injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 16, 2017 @ 7:55 am - Makeshift Syrian rehab center offers hope to paralyzed (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 14, 2017 @ 7:11 am - Love – and a Little Help from New Friends – Keeps School Sweethearts’ Wedding on Track after a Spinal Cord Injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 14, 2017 @ 6:44 am - One Small Step for a Paraplegic, One Big Step Toward Reversing Paralysis (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 10, 2017 @ 6:18 am - UCLA professor developing potential treatment for spinal cord injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 8, 2017 @ 6:04 am - Molecule shown to repair damaged axons (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 3, 2017 @ 5:53 am - Transplantation Safety Trial Using Schwann Cells Completed Successfully (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 3, 2017 @ 5:17 am - Spinal injury opened my eyes to my huge abilities (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- March 1, 2017 @ 3:57 am - The Sargood Effect – Revolutionising Holidays for People With Disability (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats