- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,107 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,469 tags were created.
- 780 comments were posted.
- 547 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
- 639,300 spam blocked.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- July 21, 2015 @ 10:50 am - Paralyzed veteran opens spinal cord injury recovery center (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 18, 2015 @ 12:29 pm - The way forward (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 18, 2015 @ 11:56 am - Quadriplegic prepares for Mount Adams climb with Pasco man’s expertise (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 16, 2015 @ 6:17 am - The Race To Treat Spinal Cord Injury: A Comparative Analysis (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 16, 2015 @ 5:28 am - Quadriplegic Artist Makes Incredible Paintings Using Only His Mouth (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 15, 2015 @ 2:26 am - Kennedy Krieger’s spinal cord injury center gives patients hope (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 14, 2015 @ 2:15 pm - ReWalk Robotics Launches ReWalk 6.0: the Company’s Sixth Generation Personal System for Home & Community Use (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 14, 2015 @ 1:54 pm - REINVENTING THE WHEEL: Stories of Life After Spinal Cord Injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 11, 2015 @ 1:31 pm - Injured Manitoba jockey Alyssa Selman determined to ride again (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 11, 2015 @ 1:13 pm - Questions with Bob Sansevere Quadriplegic athlete Jennifer Peterson (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 27 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 19 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 19 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
- What is Cervical Myelopathy - 8 comments
- Paralyzed rats regain use of hind legs with flexible spinal cord implant. Humans to follow - 8 comments
- Lakeville man’s spinal cord bruised in water park accident - 5 comments
Comments' Members Stats