- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,323 posts were posted.
- 11 pages were created.
- 1,682 tags were created.
- 939 comments were posted.
- 598 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
- 639,332 spam blocked.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- July 19, 2016 @ 2:18 am - Wheels Up: A Quadriplegic Pilot’s Inspirational Journey (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 17, 2016 @ 3:12 am - Things you might not know about Autonomic Dysreflexia (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 16, 2016 @ 2:47 am - Repeated muscle stimulation can restore movement post paralysis (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 13, 2016 @ 2:09 am - Quadriplegic Surfer Barney Miller Rides Waves to Recovery (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 13, 2016 @ 1:58 am - Tongue-controlled computer mouse earns Ontario teen a science prize (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 13, 2016 @ 1:47 am - ‘Can’t’ doesn’t exist for incredible boy who suffers from spinal cord injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 12, 2016 @ 1:25 am - Paralysed Irishman’s inspiring invention will help others living with spinal cord injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 11, 2016 @ 1:20 am - Quadriplegic remembered as avid deer hunter, outdoorsman (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 7, 2016 @ 3:28 am - Mower Attachment for disabled people in wheelchairs (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 5, 2016 @ 5:51 am - Wheel Love (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 40 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 12 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 12 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats