- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,346 posts were posted.
- 11 pages were created.
- 1,703 tags were created.
- 956 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
- 639,333 spam blocked.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- August 23, 2016 @ 8:47 am - How SoCal Doctors Used Basketball to Rehabilitate Paralyzed Vets (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 23, 2016 @ 8:39 am - Surgery that restores hand and elbow function in quadriplegics is underused (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 23, 2016 @ 8:30 am - Study says stem cell treatment can aid recovery of spinal injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 18, 2016 @ 7:32 am - Monitoring upper-limb recovery after cervical spinal cord injury: insights beyond assessment scores. (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 16, 2016 @ 8:10 am - Mason Ellis – Explaining Tenodesis (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 16, 2016 @ 6:05 am - Quadriplegic Israeli Inventor Designs Device That Allows Him to Stand (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 14, 2016 @ 6:22 am - Utah’s longest-living quadriplegic who never stops moving (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 12, 2016 @ 6:43 am - Using VR and an exoskeletons to help paraplegics regain movement (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 9, 2016 @ 8:50 am - Gene Behind Long Body Of Snake May Help Patients With Spinal Injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 8, 2016 @ 10:07 am - German social court rules ReWalk exoskeleton medically necessary for patient with SCI (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats