- 1 author to this blog.
- 3,950 posts were posted.
- 11 pages were created.
- 1,313 tags were created.
- 727 comments were posted.
- 547 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
- 639,181 spam blocked.
Top 5 Recent Stats
5 Recent Posts
- January 20, 2015 @ 12:11 pm - Ed Faulds honored for exceptional volunteer work (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- January 17, 2015 @ 11:46 am - Former surfer, now quadriplegic’s advice: Never give up (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- January 15, 2015 @ 11:40 am - BrainGate brings wireless computer mind control to paralysed people (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- January 14, 2015 @ 5:36 pm - Israeli Traveller Conquers Heaphy Track in Wheelchair (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- January 13, 2015 @ 7:03 pm - Paralyzed rats regain use of hind legs with flexible spinal cord implant. Humans to follow (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
5 Most/Highest Stats
5 Most Commented Posts
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 25 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 19 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 17 comments
Comments' Members Stats