- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,420 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,805 tags were created.
- 956 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- January 17, 2017 @ 6:10 am - BOOK: No Backing Down (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- January 12, 2017 @ 6:26 am - What are stem cells and how will they be used to treat the world’s most debilitating diseases? (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- January 10, 2017 @ 5:26 am - Golf: A game for everyone (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- January 8, 2017 @ 4:53 am - inventability.net (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- January 6, 2017 @ 5:12 am - Magic Fingers SMS Helper – Connect SMS Messages to IFTTT (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- December 28, 2016 @ 5:55 am - Quadriplegic retrofits truck to accommodate special needs (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- December 23, 2016 @ 4:05 am - If other paralyzed primates walk, will humans? (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- December 19, 2016 @ 2:57 am - Wheelchair accessible? Just ask Google Maps (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- December 13, 2016 @ 12:14 am - Experimental implant shows promise for restoring voluntary movement after spinal cord injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- December 8, 2016 @ 11:49 pm - Study points to potential monitoring approach for personalized treatment of spinal cord injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats