- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,488 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,864 tags were created.
- 956 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- May 18, 2017 @ 4:22 am - From father to quadriplegic: How rehab gave me my life back (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 16, 2017 @ 5:07 am - Apple Accessibility — Designed for everyone (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 13, 2017 @ 4:05 am - A ‘freak’ accident sidelines lifelong athlete with severe spinal cord injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 12, 2017 @ 3:55 am - Schmidt, Andretti trade barbs on eve of semi-autonomous car showdown (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 11, 2017 @ 12:51 pm - The key numbers from a record-breaking Wings for Life World Run (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 9, 2017 @ 11:42 am - United Spinal’s “Roll on Capitol Hill” to Advocate for Policies that Strengthen Health and Independence for Wheelchair Users (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 8, 2017 @ 11:56 am - Stunning photographs show an abseiling instructor mother plunging off a cliff in her wheelchair with her eight-year-old son for the first time since becoming a quadriplegic (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 7, 2017 @ 3:18 pm - Quadriplegic man gaining independence after vision surgery (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 3, 2017 @ 7:54 am - The Adventures of Frank and Mustard (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 2, 2017 @ 8:47 am - Realising There Is Life After Spinal Cord Injury Inspired Me To Help Others (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats