- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,127 posts were posted.
- 13 pages were created.
- 1,493 tags were created.
- 789 comments were posted.
- 547 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
- 639,308 spam blocked.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- August 23, 2015 @ 9:21 am - Tetraplegic student completes Tough Mudder Challenge in a wheelchair he controls with his chin (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 23, 2015 @ 7:11 am - Stemcells, building blocks of our bodies (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 21, 2015 @ 8:13 am - A shattering crash, an online chronicle, and an unexpected twist (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 19, 2015 @ 7:21 am - Paralyzed designer creates jeans for women in wheelchairs (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 16, 2015 @ 4:16 pm - Always Climb Higher by Jeff Pagels (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 15, 2015 @ 2:11 pm - A look inside Carissa Louise’s life after attaining a C6/C7 complete spinal cord injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 13, 2015 @ 1:20 pm - Regenerating nerve tissue in spinal cord injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 11, 2015 @ 4:46 am - Communication, Sport and Disability: The Case of Power Soccer (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 10, 2015 @ 8:48 am - Craig Hospital unveils new sculpture (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 7, 2015 @ 9:02 am - Disabled veterans refuse to let their injuries slow them down (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 27 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 19 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 19 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
- What is Cervical Myelopathy - 8 comments
- Paralyzed rats regain use of hind legs with flexible spinal cord implant. Humans to follow - 8 comments
- Lakeville man’s spinal cord bruised in water park accident - 5 comments
Comments' Members Stats