- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,508 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,882 tags were created.
- 956 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- July 10, 2017 @ 5:07 am - Asterias Biotherapeutics Receives FDA Clearance to Enroll C-4 Patients in SCiStar Study (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 9, 2017 @ 5:11 am - Disabled Veterans Using Rowing To Push Forward (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 9, 2017 @ 4:52 am - Injured Olympian defies doctors to walk for his wedding (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 8, 2017 @ 5:23 am - Quadriplegic Drives 2016 Corvette Z06 — Jay Leno’s Garage (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 6, 2017 @ 4:38 am - Washing Hands – How To | Quadriplegic (C5,C6,C7) (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- July 3, 2017 @ 5:57 am - Toyota robot helps Army ranger paralyzed in Afghanistan (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 27, 2017 @ 6:31 am - Ed Jackson: Dragons rugby player on his battle to walk again (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 26, 2017 @ 6:15 am - Technology helps disabled lead more enriching lives (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 23, 2017 @ 5:44 am - Swimmer determined to help others after injury left him paralyzed (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 15, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - UH Study: Wheelchair Rugby Lowers Depression and Stress in Spinal Cord Injury Patients (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats