- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,307 posts were posted.
- 11 pages were created.
- 1,670 tags were created.
- 926 comments were posted.
- 585 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
- 639,328 spam blocked.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- June 22, 2016 @ 11:16 pm - BraunAbility® and Permobil Announce Joint Research and Development Venture (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 22, 2016 @ 10:40 pm - Paralyzed Veterans of America Releases Statement Calling for Air Carrier Access Act Improvements (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 15, 2016 @ 2:31 am - Teens with spinal injuries bolster recovery with decade-long friendship (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 13, 2016 @ 6:07 am - The Apple Watch Will Soon Track Fitness for Wheelchair Users (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 13, 2016 @ 2:11 am - World’s First Child-Sized Exoskeleton Aims To Improve Quality Of Life Of Kids With Spinal Muscular Atrophy (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 11, 2016 @ 2:25 am - Dr. Arthur Jenkins giving TED-style: spinal cord injury and proposed changes (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 8, 2016 @ 8:41 am - Quadriplegic teacher returns to classroom after surfing accident (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 7, 2016 @ 8:30 am - Quadriplegic bride marries her Iron Man (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 6, 2016 @ 3:31 am - All Wheels Up Wants You to be Able to Stay in Your Wheelchair While Flying (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 1, 2016 @ 7:22 am - StemCells Ends Clinical Trial for Spinal Cord Injury due to Financial Constraints (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 39 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 12 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
- What is Cervical Myelopathy - 8 comments
Comments' Members Stats