- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,498 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,871 tags were created.
- 956 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- June 15, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - UH Study: Wheelchair Rugby Lowers Depression and Stress in Spinal Cord Injury Patients (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 13, 2017 @ 12:18 pm - Patients with Complete Paralysis Show Additional Recovery of Arm, Hand and Finger Function at 9-months After Treatment with Asterias’ AST-OPC1 (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 12, 2017 @ 4:23 am - Robotics are helping paralyzed people walk again, but the price tag is huge (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 8, 2017 @ 3:49 am - 5 Ways to Get Cool FAST with a Spinal Cord Injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 3, 2017 @ 3:33 am - FreeWheel Wheelchair Attachment (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- June 1, 2017 @ 4:49 am - She’s paralyzed. He has no arms. Together, they’re a sleek athletic team. (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 31, 2017 @ 4:31 am - Sam Schmidt hopes foundation leaves ultimate legacy (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 28, 2017 @ 2:37 am - What is a spinal cord injury? (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 26, 2017 @ 2:27 am - Quadriplegic Argentine finds adrenaline rush with racing drone (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- May 18, 2017 @ 4:22 am - From father to quadriplegic: How rehab gave me my life back (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats