- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,279 posts were posted.
- 11 pages were created.
- 1,638 tags were created.
- 905 comments were posted.
- 572 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
- 639,326 spam blocked.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- April 28, 2016 @ 3:36 am - Finding a new outlet through quadriplegic rugby (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 25, 2016 @ 2:45 am - ‘You can still live life’ (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 23, 2016 @ 2:14 am - Long after his accident, Sam Schmidt takes the wheel again thanks to Project SAM (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 22, 2016 @ 3:37 am - Cerebral Palsy Guidance (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 20, 2016 @ 9:32 am - Help shape the future of SCI treatment (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 20, 2016 @ 1:56 am - Quadriplegic artist uses mouth to create masterpieces (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 19, 2016 @ 1:47 am - Researchers discover role of protein in neuron sprouting (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 18, 2016 @ 1:36 am - Researchers find possible treatment for suppressed immunity from spine injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 15, 2016 @ 8:32 am - Quadriplegic Kiwi wakeboarder Brad Smeele back on the water (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- April 14, 2016 @ 9:31 am - The Use of Cell Transplantation in Spinal Cord Injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 38 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 12 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
- What is Cervical Myelopathy - 8 comments
Comments' Members Stats