- 1 author to this blog.
- 4,536 posts were posted.
- 12 pages were created.
- 1,911 tags were created.
- 955 comments were posted.
- 611 different nicknames were represented in the comments.
- 0 links were added.
- 7 post categories were needed.
- 1 link category was needed.
Top 10 Recent Stats
10 Recent Posts
- September 10, 2017 @ 9:43 am - Superman to the rescue (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- September 7, 2017 @ 11:03 am - Researchers Turn Skin Cells into Motor Neurons Without Using Stem Cells (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- September 5, 2017 @ 8:54 am - Nanoparticles limit damage in spinal cord injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- September 3, 2017 @ 7:48 am - Two Adventurers to Swap Wheelchairs for Parachutes (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- September 1, 2017 @ 7:31 am - Virtual Reality Is Now Helping Paralyzed Patients Walk Again (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 28, 2017 @ 7:09 am - Using donor stem cells to treat spinal cord injury (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 28, 2017 @ 4:36 am - It’s Not a Rat’s Race for Human Stem Cells Grafted to Repair Spinal Cord Injuries (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 25, 2017 @ 4:10 am - Surfer finds freedom in California (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 24, 2017 @ 3:54 am - A Year Ago He Was Paralyzed From the Neck Down — Then This Happened (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
- August 14, 2017 @ 12:15 pm - Quadriplegics and paraplegics go on skydiving adventure (The Spinal Cord Injury Zone)
10 Most/Highest Stats
10 Most Commented Posts
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Paralysis - 41 comments
- Sion hospital opens stem cell centre - 38 comments
- Unwavering Quadriplegic Becomes a Mom - 22 comments
- Ideas and instructions for building a handicapped accessible bathroom - 21 comments
- Though grouped together, quadri- and tetraplegics are different - 20 comments
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury - 20 comments
- UW center receives $16M to develop technology that helps paralyzed patients move again - 17 comments
- Does recovery occur after spinal cord injury? - 11 comments
- Doctors at AIIMS operate on spinal injury, boy walks - 10 comments
- Covington man first to get new procedure - 9 comments
Comments' Members Stats